Finit is intentionally Different. We put people before profit.
When Rob Cybulski and Angie Apple founded Finit, every decision stemmed from the principles of putting people before profit and being in service to others. They established a culture that partners and employees naturally embrace and embody.
The motivation to establish a scholarship foundation with Central State University stems directly from our values, our founding principles, and the passion we have – to put people first. This foundation directly aligns to the success and well-being of the members of our Finit family, our clients, and our communities.
About Finit’s Different Together Scholarship
We recognize that to be successful we need to bring together individuals of different perspectives, cognitive styles, backgrounds, and demographics. Our “Different Together” value celebrates our efforts to foster a collective environment that amplifies voices and thrives on contributions from all.
We wanted to create a program that connected our local Cincinnati community to the larger Finit community nationwide. It’s important to Finit that we do this together – as a company and as individuals. Finit’s Different Together Scholarship was born from our “Different Together” value, is tied to our commitment to the success and well-being of our entire community and the spirit of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
The Finit People & Culture team is honored to partner with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council to bring the “Different Together Scholarship” to Central State University.
Two qualified students will receive a $5,000 scholarship each year. All applicants who meet the criteria outlined below will be considered.
- Student submissions open: August 1, 2022
- Deadline for submission: September 1, 2022
- Recipients will be notified on/by: October 31, 2022
- Questions? Please contact Nicole Emerson at email@example.com or 856-831-3784
Scholarship Submission Criteria:
- Junior & Senior Accounting/Finance and Information Systems Students
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Written essay (min. 500/max. 1,000 words) related to:
- Future career goals related to Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- How the scholarship will benefit them
- Any other applicable topic
- For example:
- How you overcame an obstacle that led you to attend college
- Ways you embody the value of “Different Together”
- For example:
Information related to deadline applications will be shared during:
- Working Wednesdays and other campus events
- Finit’s involvement in student organizations
- Collaborations with professors & department leads in the Business school
Finit is a consulting firm serving some of the world’s largest organizations to craft, deliver, and sustain Corporate Performance Management (CPM) technology solutions, enabling them to use their financial data to make better business decisions.
Our business focus is consulting, wherein we design and build financial IT systems. Recognized as an industry leader that empowers CFO organizations, Finit has delivered 100% success for over 350 OneStream clients. We work with Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as privately held companies across a variety of verticals to help solve their complex & unique business challenges.
The value that Finit adds stems from our values, our founding principles, and the passion we have – to put people first – advocating for our Finit family, our clients, and our communities.
More information about Finit, our values and career opportunities with us is available at our website – www.finit.com.